NEC3 Overview and Introduction to ECC Training Workshop for NEC Contract Users
Why you should attend this workshop?
This one-day workshop introduces you to the common philosophies of the NEC family of contracts and focuses in more detail upon the key mechanics and provisions of the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (ECC).
You will learn about:
- The philosophy of NEC3 contracts
- The use and appropriate contract strategy to adopt when choosing both primary options (A-F) and secondary options (X1-X20)
- Appreciating the use of Contract Data, Works Information and Site Information
- Considering factors involved when preparing tender documents and assessing tender submissions
- Considering common amendments that are often made in the form of “Z clauses” and their potential to alter the dynamics or risk profile of an un-amended contract
- Roles and responsibilities of the key Parties
- The important ECC clauses and processes.
- And much more