NEC3 Applying ECC in Practice Training Course and Workshop for NEC Contract Users
Why you should attend this workshop?
This one-day workshop is a practical look at some of the more significant aspects of the Engineering and Construction Contract. Each of the contractual areas covered will consider what the specific aspects are for that element of the contract, before carrying out in small groups an associated practical exercise to enhance the level of understanding as to how it can be administered in practice.
You will learn about:
- the main parameters for choice of primary and secondary options
- communication forms and consideration of what should be included
- early warnings and the production/maintenance of the Risk Register
- main programme requirements and what should go into a programme and an associated narrative with each submission
- consideration as to which events do or do not constitute compensation events and the resultant process
- and much more...