Supply Chain Management South West Water Case Study online training course
At a Glance
This case study presented by Mike Davies, Head of Procurement at South West Water looks at how suppliers are a key element in their vision of supplying PureWater, PureService and a PureEnvironment to their customers throughout the South West of England. With an annual expenditure on services and supplies of some £200 million they seek the best suppliers in each category to support this vision. Mike sets out the key elements to their supply chain strategy and some key lessons learnt and areas of best practice from key projects.
About this course
This seminar looks at:-
- the background to South West Water's supply chain management strategy and its objectives
- Key elements of their strategy including:- framework agreements (using NEC3), working in collaboration with key suppliers, a commitment to sustainability throughout the supply chain, formal market reviews using ISO9001 procedures and also ensure compliance with EU Procurement regulations and other regulatory requirements
- how these objectives are being meet and exceeded
- key lessons learnt and success story, and
- also case studies of key projects.
Mike Davies Head of Procurement South West Water developed in partnership with Constructing Excellence South West.