NEC3 Overview and Introduction to PSC Training Workshop for NEC Contract Users
Why you should attend this workshop?
This one-day workshop introduces you to the common philosophies of the NEC family of contracts and focuses in more detail upon the key mechanics and provisions of the NEC3 Professional Services Contract (PSC). This is the main contract that will be used to administer works between an Employer and a Consultant.
You will learn about:
- the philosophy and commonality amongst all the contracts within the suite of NEC3 contracts
- the use and appropriate contract strategy to adopt when choosing both primary(A,C,E&G) options and secondary (X1-X20) options
- appreciating the use of Contract Data and Scope
- consider factors involved when preparing tender documents and assessing tender submissions
- consider common amendments that are often made in the form of “Z clauses” and their potential to alter the dynamics or…