NEC3 Bespoke Project Workshop or Training Session for NEC Contract Users
Why you should attend this workshop?
This one-day workshop is a mixture of contractual theory and practical exercises and is intended to give everyone involved on a particular project or scheme a common understanding of the main elements of their NEC3 contract.
You will learn about:
- Which primary option and secondary options have been selected for their project and why
- The important elements of the Contract Data for that project
- The importance of communication flow and the role/responsibilities of the Project Manager the early warning process and how it should be viewed as a practical operational tool rather than a commercial tool
- The main Contractor’s and Project Manager’s responsibilities under the contract
- Key processes with the contract
- And much more.