BIM 4 Housing Seminar Online Training Course
At a glance
This BIM4 Housing online training course, distills the presentations from the key speakers at the BIM4housing conference and aims to provide delegates with an initial introduction to BIM adoption for the housing industry. The course includes examples of best practice, case studies and the testimony of early practitioners and leading experts in the field, we will begin to spell out the benefits of BIM at all stages in the housing supply and development chain.
Upon completion of this elearning course, delegates will have gained an understanding of the core principles of BIM.
About this course
This seminar looks at:-
- Introduction to the ‘benefits matrix’ by Andrew Carpenter BIM4Housing
- BIM From the Sell to Substance by Scott Sanderson PRP Architects
- Redefined Responsibilities and Ownership? by Alan Tate Trowers and Hamlins
- BIM and the supply chain challenge by Andrew Orris SIG360
- The revolution of BIM to FM data transfer covering techniques and management of this process by Gary Ross Excitech
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to learn about BIM, or is required to work on a BIM in construction, housing, infrastructure and asset management, who may have limited or no prior experience of BIM.
This seminar is bought to you by BIM4Housing with support from the following organisations and presenters.
- Andrew Carpenter, Chairman, BIM4Housing
- Scott Sanderson, Director, PRP Architects
- Alan Tate, Trowers and Hamlins
- Andrew Orris, Head of Business Development, SIG360
- Gary Ross, Principal Consultant, Excitech
BIM4Housing a cross-industry group open to all organisations involved in the design, construction, management and delivery of housing, both private and affordable. Membership of BIM4Housing is reflective of the sector, involving clients, contractors, consultants, suppliers, subcontractors and other interested bodies.
Sponsored and Supported by