APMP Qualification in Project Management Training Course
Who is it for?
This course is best suited to those with some experience as a project manager or in a substantive team role and who wish to develop their project management expertise to a professional level. Delegates are typically currently involved in:
- Project or commercial management for a public or private sector clients, contractor/sub-contractor or consultant.
- Private or public sector procurement
- Architectural or engineering design either as a designer or design manager
- Best practice or business improvement programmes, auditing, reviewing or troubleshooting of projects.
Unique course structure
This popular course covers 37 topics (click here for a list of topics.) It is traditionally offered as 5 consecutive intensive days including the exam. Given the breadth and depth of the syllabus, in our view this format is too intensive and hurried to offer the best learning experience.
BuiltIntelligence's more practical approach recognises the pressures that most of us work under and allows a reasonable time to fit studies into normal working life and other family or social commitments. We believe it also offers an enhanced chance of success in the exam.
In our experience the above structure provides a much more practical and enjoyable learning experience that adds genuine value.
Completion of the Introductory Certificate is ideal preparation for this course and is generally recommended for most delegates, however it is not essential. Suitably experienced and able delegates can commence the APMP course directly.
Membership of the APM
Those who pass the examination and have the appropriate experience will be eligible to apply for full membership of the APM and use the letters MAPM after their name.
Course material and online coaching and support
Delegates are provided with a comprehensive set of notes and tutor support during the home study periods.
- APM Body of Knowledge
- e-Learning pack
- Ladymead APMP Course Manual
- Ladymead APMP Worksbook
- Exercises, questions and answers
- Tutors presentation notes
- APMP Exam Guide and Sample Examination Paper
- Online coaching and support