APM Introductory Certificate in Project Management Training Course
- Those from a wide range of backgrounds of any age who are new to project management or working as team member in a project environment.
- Experienced project managers who have not undertaken any formal professional qualifications for some time (or at all) and may wish to test the water and ease themselves in gradually prior to attempting the next stage in the programme which is the APMP Qualification.
- Have a better understanding of how to successfully manage projects and to avoid the pitfalls
- Be familiar with project management terminology
- Better able to manage small non complex projects
- Better able to contribute as a member of a project team on more complex projects
- Achieved a recognised and worthwhile qualification
- Have undertaken excellent preparation for the much more demanding nature of the APMP Qualification Course which is the next level up.
- Those who pass the examination will be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the APM.
Our Introductory Certificate is delivered on a unique modular blended learning format which combines our e-learning package with attendance on a highly practical two day workshop and concludes with the exam. Discounts off the examination fee are available for individual members of the APM and those who are employed by APM Corporate Members.